We all learn a lot in this world. We discover new foods/drinks. We make mistakes, and find out what we have to do so that it doesn’t happen again. We gain wisdom that we wish we could share with our younger selves.
This is a place for that information. Because life moves too fast for everyone to learn everything. In this place, we can share the things that need to be shared.
Do you have something you want to impart upon others? Something that readers may find interesting? Advice? Stories? Introspection? Well you’ve come to the right place!
Life-Moves-Fast is a place for the people who are too busy to keep a personal blog/magazine updated regularly. If enough of us contribute sporadically then the site will be updated regularly.
You can write about whatever you want. But before you join, here are some guidelines:
- This isn’t a diary, it’s a magazine. Keep in mind that people will be reading these articles.
- Don’t write about something so esoteric that only 1% of the readers will understand it (which is different than writing about something esoteric and trying to explain it to everyone)
- Don’t be a dumb llama… respect the Oxford Comma.
- You don’t have to shy away from controversy, but please respect the fact that other people have differing opinions.
- Please don’t write about The Jersey Shore. If we all just ignore their existence then eventually they will go away.
- Aliases are encouraged but not required. Many of us prefer to stay anonymous so that this site doesn’t pop up when a future employer Googles us.
Now, if you got through all that and still want to write, click the link below to register as an author.